Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Introduction

Hello! That's how a normal introduction begins between two, or I suppose, many more people. Suppose is a fun word. Anyway, I am the Founder. I might go by a better alias later, or perhaps my actual name, but for now it remains that I am The Founder. As time goes on, you may learn more about me, my thoughts, and my actions. I've created this blog for anyone who finds them interesting. I guess I've also made this blog for myself and the purpose of getting my thoughts down "on paper" to feel a bit more liberated from society. If that doesn't make any sense, I don't judge you. I don't know whether my thought processes (long e by the way) appear clear in any way, shape, or form. But if you choose to read my blog, whether you understand it or just find it amusing, I am glad that you do so.

I chose the name for this blog, "We Are People", because it demonstrates the idea that although you may feel differently about a subject, we are people, and that means we can understand others and just learn to enjoy other people's opinions, not be mean because of it.

I'm a pretty chill dude. I've also been told I'm pretty smart. I don't know what intelligence is but I enjoy letting experiences tell me more about myself as time goes on. I think that is the briefest description of me I can come up with. So, I guess I've given away the fact that I'm male, and although I could have gone back and deleted the word "dude", I decide not to because that is the word that I thought of. Otherwise there's the butterfly theory. I'll talk about that another time.

This blog will mostly just be a variety of things from Minecraft to politics to science to whatever. There'll probably be something for everybody.

Enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment