Friday, December 7, 2012

Where I see myself in...

Right now I am 13 and in 8th grade. I thought it might be a neat idea to, instead of me talking about myself straight-up, give clues through talking about where I see myself in x years.

4 Years - I will be a senior in high school taking AP math and science and taking either honors or regular classes for most other things. I will be studying most nights preparing for my SAT and ACT to get into MIT.

8 Years - Taking my computer science and philosophy classes at MIT while during some of my free time running a small software/game company with a few of my fellow geek friends.

12 Years - Working at Google on new theoretical projects and throwing ideas around with the coolest people in the world A.K.A. Google employees. (Not saying that other people aren't)

20 Years - Moved to a Google place in California and found a wife and had children. I am financially secure and live in the suburbs of Los Angeles or San Francisco.

45 Years - Retired and doing a variety of random stuff in my free time. I can't predict this far unfortunately.

I wish there is more I could talk about on the subject but I am running into a bit of writer's block. I have ideas though, which I will probably work on Sunday. Until next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment